Tuesday, May 27, 2008

little signs of wealth


Craig and I have been going on walks through the snooty part of town. The lawns have a distinctly unfriendly feel, but this has been the best example thus far.











PS: Fafblog rocks:
FB: Now, back when your husband was president he cut nine million poor women and children off welfare. But now you're the candidate of women and poor people and poor workin women. So did you approve of what your husband did at the time, and if not are you going to reverse it as president and give all those poor people their money back?
CLINTON: Ha haaa! That's an excellent question, Fafnir, and the only way to answer it is with a hearty chuckle followed by a complete non sequitur!

2 comments:

BrianY said...

So I guess the difference between Matt's neighborhood and your environs is the lack of obscenities on the hand-made signs near you.

Although I must say, I can sympathize a little with these folks. Finding poo on the lawn when one is trying to mow it can be annoying (I speak from recent Mem Day experience).

Julie said...

No, it's all very proper. The sign makes me wish I had a dog, though- not so that I could leave poo on their lawn, but so I could let the dog rest on their lawn and make them nervous about potential poo-ings.