Thursday, May 15, 2008

ahh, intensives

I was impressed today by Piaget's term for his field of study: genetic epistemology. It sounds singularly important, even without knowing anything about his research. My new life goal is to come up with a similarly pretentious label for my doodles. Suggestions will be gladly accepted in the comments.
These doodles are from class.
Thinking about different kinds of hiding...




































and about awareness...












and original sin...












and just sketching - no names, but that's a paper clip on his tie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A similarly pretentious label, eh? I can be pretentious. Let us see.

How about "excited arhetypal occasions" or maybe "trace quarks of literature"?

Julie said...

Ooh, I really like the first one! It has a process-y feel to it- the cartoons aren't just things, but events.