Thursday, January 11, 2007

my horoscope

Aries March 21 - April 19
When times are tough and the world around you seems grim, don't be afraid to turn to religion for a good, hearty laugh.

Also, I'd forgotten how much I like this site. I wasted hours on it, at Houghton, when I should have been working.

Mmm, good slacking memories.

Update: more slacking...
Dallas-based Pizza Patron decided that it would accept pesos at its restaurants. Naturally, real Americans see this as the leading edge of the Reconquista, just like all the stores in Buffalo that accept Canadian dollars and all the stores in Canada that accept American ones. It’s all part of a plot to return Saskatchewan to Spanish rule. You laugh, but after Spain rejoins the Caliphate you’ll all be reciting from El Quran before every round of juego de pelota.
~link

2 comments:

Mr. Miro said...

How's that good, hearty laugh coming? But perhaps it's not you who's laughing--does it sound like thunder?

Julie said...

uh-oh...