Tuesday, November 07, 2006

quickie

I have lots of profundities in my head about the Eucharist, lentil mashes, Greek oracles, the Day of the Lord, State Space Semantics, all the stuff I never got around to processing about going home back in September, something that happened in Sunday afternoon worship that really touched me, and, oh, mudpuddles. Someday soon, all these profundities will converge, and that will be one awesome lentil mash. I think I'll bring lentil mash to potluck next Sunday afternoon, but I don't know if it will be the conceptually awesome one of my dreams.

For now, though, I just want to say that it rained pink lemonade last night at the Roadhouse. I had to put out buckets to catch it, like I would in a leaky house.

And of course: Go Spitzer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I can sum up your post with the following, to the tune of, well, guess:

"Hallelujah, it's raining lemonade... Amen!"

:P