Monday, October 23, 2006

the song in my head

I love rock and roll!
...and something-or-other about a... jukebox, baby!

I don't know the rest of the song, and no matter how many times I look up the lyrics I forget again exactly what is going on with the jukebox. So it's just those two lines, incomplete and looping in my head.

Perhaps ironically, this song fragment makes me hate rock and roll.

Last night was more fun, though- I pulled the Audio Adrenaline out of hiding, cranked it and danced in my living room to Underdog:*

I am so weak and I'm so tired
It's hard for me to
Find enough strength to feed the fires
That fuel my ego
And consequently all my pride has up and died
Which leaves me
Down on my knees
Back to the place I
Should have started from...


I'd put a dime in a jukebox for Audio Adrenaline, any day.

Unfortunately, this version of the lyrics doesn't transcribe the sermon out of the middle, which is the awesomest part of all.

No comments: