Sunday, October 22, 2006

milk


Via What Would Jesus Blog: Buy your milk at Amazon.com

Or don't, but do read the reviews.

However, when I put that cold, white substance to my lips...
...Well, lets just say that I passed out to to the overwhelming almost-ninja-like greatness. It made me splash all the water out of the tub. My mom told me to stop.

This milk was so good, I passed out. When I woke up 3 weeks later, apes ruled the earth.

This milk tastes pure, wholesome, and makes me ecstatic toward the world in general.

This milk was prescribed to me by my spiritual leader. Each week we order gallons and gallons of this Milk and bless it. Once it is blessed we pour it all into tubs so that we can baptize and save members of our congregation.

Like i haven't felt this good since eating 'shrooms with my peanut butter in 78'!


Wacky people.

No comments: